It's Scholarship Season!
Don't forget to check out these local or statewide scholarships:
- Paul Lauzier Foundation ScholarshipWashington Apple Education Foundation (WAEF) Scholarship
- Washington State Opportunity Scholarship
- College Bound Scholarship
- Columbia Basin Foundation
- Washington State School Retirees' Association
- The McGregor Company Standing Tall for Northwest Agriculture Scholarship
- Sea Mar Farm Worker Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- The Rotary Scholarship Foundation
DREAMers, there are plenty of scholarships out there for you as well.
Check out the DREAMers's Roadmap and the Dreamer's Binder for more information.
Colleges also provide lots of scholarships, so be sure to talk to the college reps and check out websites for applications and deadlines!
Need someone to review your application before submitting?
Don't forget the Scholarship Junkies can help in a big way!
Click on links below for information & forms
Note: DEADLINE is Friday; March 24th @ 3:15 PM!
SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE RESOURCES
Students can register with scholarship websites to get additional information about scholarships for which they may be eligible.
- DREAMer's Roadmap: This is a website designed to help undocumented students on the the path to college while providing a list of scholarships for DREAMers. http://www.dreamersroadmap.com/scholarships/
- The Washboard.org scholarship site: This is a free web-based scholarship clearinghouse that matches Washington scholarship seekers with Washington scholarship providers. Students can go online and create their profile, and then will get matches for open scholarships where you meet ALL the criteria. You will need to enter your GPA and grade level, field of study and careers, personal info page, colleges being considered and affiliated organizations or companies. If you created a profile last year, you will need to go in and update it ASAP. The website www.TheWASHBOARD.ORG
- Washington Apple Education Foundation site: This Foundation has many scholarship opportunities for students raised in tree fruit districts. The current list and their descriptions are available online at: www.waef.org In order to apply for a scholarship, you need to complete a student profile, and fill out the scholarship information requested. The application deadline is March 1, 2015.
- Fastweb site: This website helps match students to scholarships. It's website is www.fastweb.com
- High Five Scholarship site: This is a website created to help you find free money for college. Go to the website at: www.highfivescholarships.com and check it out.
- Scholarships.com site: This is another website for students to create a profile and get help finding scholarships to apply for. There is no cost, and this website has been in business for over 13 years. Check it out.
- The Christian Connector site: This service provides free Christian college information services as well as a $2,500.00 Christian college scholarship drawing. If you are planning on attending a Christian college, go to: www.ChristianConnector.com to request information and to automatically be entered in the scholarship drawing. The telephone number is provided as well, and it is 800-667-0600.
- Careers That Work! site Seniors who are choosing to go to certain technical schools (such as Perry Tech. and others) should see the counselor. RHS is allowed to issue five scholarships for $1,000.00 each to students that are eligible. Go to: www.nwcareercolleges.org for more information, and to see which colleges are eligible for the awards. Open until all the scholarships are spoken for.